UMF 4011 Power Procedure Table With Foot Controls
$9,983.00Manufacturer: UMFPart Number: 4011
The UMF 4011 Power Procedure Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 19 inches (48.3cm) and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg). The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination.
The 4011 with its four function foot control, is one of the most versatile and fully featured power procedure table on the market. It is an excellent choice for family general practices as well as in OB/GYN, dermatology, plastic surgery, urology and proctology. The UMF 4011 Power Procedure Table features a fully articulating power assisted back section, headrest, and leg section.
The low access height, versatility, and superior weight capacity of the 4011 make it a perfect table for a variety of exams, procedures, and minor surgeries.
The low access height of 19 inches allows for easier wheelchair transfers and makes the table easily accessible to the elderly and patients with special needs.
Features and Benefits
- UMF ultra comfort seamless top.
- 13 upholstery color options.
- Articulating headrest.
- Stainless steel leg pullout.
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt./3.3 L)
- Two position upholstered kneeler/footrest.
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups.
- Electro-mechanical actuator system.
- Concealed paper roll holder (18' û 21') (45.7 cm û 53.3cm)
- Trendelenburg position.
- Four function programmable foot control (hi-low, back, leg rest, and seat tilt)
- 600 lb. (272.2 kg) patient weight capacity.
- Accessory rails at head section.
- Height: Min. 19' (48.3cm) at seat
- Max. 35' (88.9cm) at seat
- Width: 27' (68.
- Length: 71.5' (181.6cm) with foot section extended
- 85' (215.9cm) with foot section and headrest extended
- Leg rest: 16.25' (41.3cm) W x 9' (22.9cm) L
- Head rest: 15' (38.1cm) W x 8.5' (21.6cm) H
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions
- 060 û Four function programmable foot control
- 065 û Vision screen
- 143 û Easy-Glide locking casters (set of four, factory installed only)
- 251 - Bierhoff knee crutches (pair)
- 375 - Safety rails (pair) (requires 2 ea.
039 accessory rails)
- 810 - Restraint straps (each strap requires 2 ea. 039 accessory rails)
- 822 û Stainless steel drain pan with spout
- 852 - Hospital grade receptacle
- 9999 û T-cable for simultaneous use of both hand.
(click for more)
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including UMF 4011 Power Procedure Table With Foot Controls. Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
We process your order and ship our products out as fast as possible, with expedited shipping also available for an additional cost. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|The ECG machine arrived safe and sound. I personally opened the package, read the instructions, connected the wires and leads and tested it on our leanest office staff person. It worked without a flaw. Thank You for the additional discount.
Excellent service. I received my bipolar cable and it works perfect. It is exactly what I want, works great. I appreciate making business with you.