UMF 4010 Power Procedure Table With Hand Controls
$8,749.00Manufacturer: UMFPart Number: 4010
One of UMF's most versatile and fully featured power procedure tables, the 4010 Power Procedure Table is ADA compliant, lowers to a height of 19 inches (48.3cm) and can support a patient weighing up to 600 pounds (272.2kg). The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination.
The 4010 with its four function hand control, is an excellent choice for family general practices as well as in OB/GYN, dermatology, plastic surgery, urology and proctology. The low access height, versatility, and superior weight capacity of the 4010 make it a perfect table for a variety of exams, procedures, and minor surgeries. The UMF 4010 Power Procedure Table features a fully articulating power assisted back section, headrest, and leg section. The low access height of 19 inches (48.3cm) allows for easier wheelchair transfers and makes the table easily accessible to the patients with limited mobility.
Features and Benefits
- UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top.
- 13 upholstery color options.
- Articulating headrest.
- Stainless steel leg pullout.
- Removable stainless steel drain pan (3.5 qt./3.3 L)
- Two position upholstered kneeler/footrest.
- One touch, easy-glide stirrups.
- Electro-mechanical actuator system.
- Concealed paper roll holder (18' û 21') (45.7 cm û 53.
- Trendelenburg position.
- Four function hand control (hi-low, back, leg rest, and seat tilt)
- 600 lb. (272.2 kg) patient weight capacity.
- Accessory rails at head section.
- Height: Min.
19' (48.3cm) at seat
- Max. 35' (88.9cm) at seat
- Width: 27' (68.6cm)
- Length: 71.5' ( 181.6cm) with foot section extended
- 85' (215.9cm) with foot section and headrest extended
- Leg rest: 16.25' (41.3cm) W x 9' (22.9cm) L
- Head rest: 15' (38.
1cm) W x 8.5' (21.6cm) H
- Electrical: 120 VAC, 60 HZ
- Stirrups: 3 lateral positions
- 060 û Four function programmable foot control
- 065 û Vision screen
- 143 û Easy-Glide locking casters (set of four, factory installed only)
- 251 - Bierhoff knee crutches (pair)
- 375 - Safety rails (pair) (requires 2 ea.
039 accessory rails)
- 810 - Restraint straps (each strap requires 2 ea. 039 accessory rails)
- 822 û Stainless steel drain pan with spout
- 852 - Hospital grade receptacle
- 9999 û T-cable for simultaneous use of both hand and foot controls.
(click for more)
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for UMF 4010 Power Procedure Table With Hand Controls with low prices and fast shipping? With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center