Quantum 2000Ö Electrosurgical System
$4,494.00Manufacturer: WallachPart Number: 909077A
WallachÆs exclusive, state-of-the-art microprocessor controlled system offers the latest in technology for electrosurgical generators. The system constantly and accurately monitors power levels for smoother, drag free cuts. As a result. high resistance tissue can be excised without bending the electrode.
With minimum thermal damage, a superior histological specimen for pathology can be obtained. Post excision, the coagulation mode supplies powerful spray fulguration that can seal bleeders without tissue contact.
Throughout the procedure, the Quantum 2000 can be controlled by a footswitch or hand-controlled with the handswitch pencil.
Undesirable conditions result in automatic interruptions by the digital controller. LED's on the front panel accurately pinpoint errors, and a clearly audible alarm will sound.
Features and Benefits
- Solid state, isolated circuitry generator.
- Unit can be controlled in the sitting position through a footswitch or handswitch.
- Return electrode monitoring system uses split grounding pad for extra safety.
- Usable with Biovac Smoke Evacuator, which efficiently removes airborne vapor containing potentially harmful microbes and viruses.
- Generator Type: Solid State
- Output Configuration: Isolated
- Protective Circuits: Dispersive Cable, Continuity Monitor & Alarm, Return Electrode Monitoring Type System
- Mode of Activation: Handswitch or Footswitch
- Power Indications: Wattage Digital LED Display, "RF On" Indicator LED
- Activation Indicators: Visual and Audible
- Input Voltage: 105-135VAC
- Current: 3.
- Frequency: 500 KHZ, Monopolar Only
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including Quantum 2000Ö Electrosurgical System. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our professional service agents can also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have so you can order exactly what you need, hassle-free. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I would like to take this time to let you know what a pleasure it has been to deal with your company. When I first went on the internet to find dealers for Medasonic Fetal Doppler, I had never heard of your company. In my previous position for 24 years at a large Academic Medical Center I usually dealt with vendors like Cardinal Health, Burrows, Medline etc. I was pleasantly surprised with your prices and the service oriented customer service staff. I was also very pleased that 6 months later you honored the original price when I purchased another unit.
Toni S, Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC