NUVO VistOR MS Triple Ceiling Mount, 3-20 Surgery Lights-120V
$13,697.37Manufacturer: NUVOPart Number: NVSS2S2S2120
The Triple Light Head is commonly found in Heart rooms where two light heads are positioned over the chest with the third light head being used to illuminate the leg area when stripping out veins. The triple is also a favorite in trauma rooms should there be a need to work on multiple sites at the same time.
With 137,000 Lux output per light head and a healthy 10 inch pattern, this light is equipped to handle the most complex case. Another popular alternative to the triple light is to pair a single light head with a dual light head.
- On/Off, Pattern Size adjustment and Light Intensity can all be adjusted by the surgeon from within the sterile field.
- 137,000 Lux (12,700 Footcandles) light intensity from a single 180 Watt Bulb per Light Head (for a total of 411,000 Lux).
- Back-up bulb that illuminates within milliseconds when the primary bulb fails.
- Spare bulbs are conveniently located in the wall control housing for easy access.
- Sealed light head combined with ultra cool operation at only 3.71 ¦W/cm2/Fc
- Color correct light optimized at 4,300¦K to ensure accurate patient assessment.
- Superior shadow control -- the light head will tolerate as much as 70% of the emitted light being blocked before a noticeable change in pattern intensity is witnessed.
- Drift-free counterbalance arms that are free to rotate continuously at every joint.
20-inch Surgical Light Head
The larger Light Head takes the performance to the next level, increasing the intensity to 102,000 lux while maintaining all the key attributes of the Satellite Light Head.
The larger reflector provides even better shadow control making this light perfectly suited to virtually any procedure requiring surgical-quality lighting.
- Reflector Diameter: 20 inch
- Lux Output: 102,000
- Pattern Size (in): 6.
5 - 9.0
- CRI: 90
- Depth of Field (in): 48
- Color Temperature: 4,000¦K
- Light Source: Quartz Halogen
- Bulb Life: 1,000 hours
- Bulb Change: No tools needed to change the bulb(s)
- Number of Bulbs: Primary and back up (Back up comes on automatically when the primary bulb fails)
- Detachable Sterile Handle: Yes
- Electrical Output: 120v 50/60 Hz; 220-240v 50/60 Hz
- Bulb Voltage/Wattage: 23VAC/100W
- Intensity Levels: 4 selectable levels (50%, 70%, 85%, 100%)
- Mounting Options: Ceiling Mount, Wall Mount and Mobile
- Agency Approvals: UL 2601; CUL; CE Mark
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for NUVO VistOR MS Triple Ceiling Mount, 3-20 Surgery Lights-120V with low prices and fast shipping? At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. We accept all major credit cards and will charge you within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s). Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|The ECG machine arrived safe and sound. I personally opened the package, read the instructions, connected the wires and leads and tested it on our leanest office staff person. It worked without a flaw. Thank You for the additional discount.
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center