NUVO VistOR MS Single Ceiling Mount, 16 Satellite Light-120V
$4,236.96Manufacturer: NUVOPart Number: NVSS1120
16-inch Satellite Light Head
With light intensity of 72,000 lux, a 48-inch depth of field and a fully-adjustable light pattern, this light makes the perfect companion to any major surgical light. Its performance is further enhanced with the adjustable intensity settings and back-up bulb making it well suited to use for the most demanding procedures.
- Reflector Diameter: 16 inch
- Lux Output: 72,000
- Pattern Size (in): 6.5 - 9.0
- CRI: 90
- Depth of Field (in): 48
- Color Temperature: 4,000¦K
- Light Source: Quartz Halogen
- Bulb Life; 1,000 hours
- Bulb Change; No tools needed to change the bulb(s)
- Number of Bulbs: Primary and back up (Back up comes on automatically when the primary bulb fails)
- Detachable Sterile Handle: Yes
- Electrical Output: 120v 50/60 Hz; 220-240v 50/60 Hz
- Bulb Voltage/Wattage: 23VAC/100W
- Intensity Levels: 4 selectable levels (50%, 70%, 85%, 100%)
- Mounting Options: Ceiling Mount, Wall Mount and Mobile
- Agency Approvals: UL 2601; CUL; CE Mark
|Are you looking for the best website to buy a NUVO VistOR MS Single Ceiling Mount, 16 Satellite Light-120V? Then you have found exactly what you you need right here at Medical Device Depot! With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|While Netsurfing, I found Medical Device Depot was the easiest to do business with, with a seamless ordering process. The bonus - also the best pricing!
Sterilizer received yesterday in great shape! :) We're glad to have it!!! Thanks very much.