NUVO Centry O.B. Portable Light-120V
$1,753.76Manufacturer: NUVOPart Number: NV021313D
Labor and Delivery and the Birthing Room generally require a light with a longer reaching arm that will work around the physician. To this end the VistOR OB combines form and function to deliver a mobile light that can be optimally positioned with a style that is in keeping with the softer, less clinical feel so often found in LDRP.
Features unique to the VistOR OB Emergency Light:
- Long-reaching, articulating counterbalance arm
- Light head and arm can be folded away for convenient storage
- The mobile stand and arms are ergonomically designed for ease of movement between patient rooms
- Reflector Diameter: 5 inches
- Lux Output: 45,000
- Pattern Size (in): 6.
- CRI: 94
- Depth of Field (in): Infinite
- Color Temperature: 4,300¦K
- Light Source; Quartz Halogen
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours
- Bulb Change: Bulb can be changed quickly without the need of tools
- Sterile Handle: Detachable, Sterilizable Handle
- Electrical Output: 120v 50/60 Hz; 220v 50/60 Hz; 230-240v 50/60 Hz
- Bulb Voltage/Wattage: 12VAC/75W
- Intensity Level: Fixed
- Mounting Options: Mobile
- Agency Approvals: UL 2601; CUL; CE Mark
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including NUVO Centry O.B. Portable Light-120V, all at great prices. At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|Just a quick note to tell you that you and your company ROCK! I received the items this morning and everyone is very pleased to have them J
I will be doing business with you again in 2010!
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC