Model 646 T Piece Style Nebulizer
$30.00Manufacturer: DeVilbiss HealthcarePart Number: 646
The Model 646 Nebulizer converts liquid into aerosol via high velocity, compressed air stream. Used in conjunction with a DeVilbiss brand compressor, it delivers consistent aerosol particles to the lungs of COPD patients.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for comfortable administration of fine mists of uniform density to reach deep into lung cavity
- Unique 'T' piece allows patient to leave nebulizer in the mouth while exhaling
- Attaches to aerosol face mask or face tent and can be hand operated or compressed air driven with a DeVilbiss brand compressor
- Break-resistant nebulizer easily disassembles for sterilization by using one of the following methods: autoclaving, boiling, or cold sterilization
- MMAD 5 microns
- 5 cc capacity
- Comes complete with tubing, activator valve, mouthpiece, and extra jet
|Are you looking for the best website to buy a Model 646 T Piece Style Nebulizer? Then you have found exactly what you you need right here at Medical Device Depot! With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I got the right EKG machine for my practice at about half the price of the machine that my local rep was offering. Your knowledge of EKG machines was astounding.
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC