MicroDirect Spirometry PC Software
$262.55Manufacturer: MicroDirectPart Number: SPC1000
SPCS is an easy-to-use spirometry data collection and database system that has been designed to meet the needs of the busy clinician and healthcare provider.
The multi window display allows patients to be tested with the minimal number of steps - ease of use is key! Tests are displayed with clear color coding of each blow.
Results are displayed in a table which allows the user to customize the display to their own preference.
The powerful search utility enables specific patient groups to be searched within the database by demographics or results.
SPCS can be used to test patients real-time or results can be uploaded from a Micro Direct spirometer to the SPCS database for storage, printing and trending.
Features and Benefits
- Fully ATS/ERS 2005 compliant.
- Quality grading of blow performance.
- Lung age estimation and interpretation based on ATS, NICE or Enright.
- Choice of predicted values.
- Choice of four animated incentive displays.
- Up to 50 spirometry indices can be measured - expiratory & inspiratory.
- Overlaying of previous test curves for comparison.
- Powerful trend function.
- Choice to upload all test results or individual patients results.
- Powerful, configurable search facility.
- Configurable print format.
- Export capabilities to PDF, CSV, Excel and MS Word.
- Comprehensive on screen help at the touch of a button.
- Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4, XP, Vista 32 & 64 bit, Windows 7
- Processor: 800 MHz or above
- RAM: 256 MB
- 50 MB of free hard disk space
- Video: SVGA 800 x 600, 256 color (Recommended 1280 x 1024)
- Two free USB ports (for dongle protection key and spirometry device)
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for MicroDirect Spirometry PC Software with low prices and fast shipping? At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|The ECG machine arrived safe and sound. I personally opened the package, read the instructions, connected the wires and leads and tested it on our leanest office staff person. It worked without a flaw. Thank You for the additional discount.
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC