Developed specifically for the professional, the next generation MicroLoop employs Micro MedicalÆs acclaimed precision Gold Standard Digital Volume Transducer which is especially suited to measuring the very low flow rates seen in patients with COPD.
The MicroLoop features a high definition color touch screen that can display either a Volume/Time curve, a complete Flow/Volume loop or a child incentive graphical display.
The MicroLoop can measure up to 41 spirometry parameters and has a database storage capacity for over 2,000 patients.
The MicroLoop has a desktop docking station that makes battery charging, connection to a PC for data upload and printing the results to an external printer quick and simple. The MicroLoop will also connect directly to an external printer or PC via a USB connection.
Research Grade Gold Standard Transducer
The new Gold Standard transducer from Micro Direct gives you the most precise volume and flow measurements for your Asthma and COPD patients.
Especially effective at low flows, it complies with all current ATS and other recognised international standards for accuracy. This means that Micro DirectÆs world beating spirometers are the definitive benchmark for accurate respiratory measurement - bar none.
Digital Volume Transducer Spirometers are NOT ALL THE SAME.
Features and Benefits
- Gold Standard Transducer.
- Touch screen color display.
- Fast on-screen text entry enabling comments.
- Child incentive display "Bubble Gum Kid"
- Fully customizable printout format.
- Desktop docking station for battery charging and PC/printer connection
- Direct connect to external Hewlett Packard printers.
- 41 test parameters 2000 patient test memory.
- Pre/Post Bronchodilator comparison
- Choice of predicted values and languages
- Diagnostic interpretation and estimated lung age
- On-screen test quality prompts
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
(click for more)