MD-250 Multipurpose Table
$6,495.00Manufacturer: Tower Medical SystemsPart Number: 9600-101
The MD250 is the first of its kind all-around mobile procedure table. The U-shape front frame assembly, along with the hideaway leg extension, make this table perfect for all OB/GYN, prostate and scanning procedures. The addition of the Drain Bag Hoop Assembly facilitates in urological procedures.
The motor-driven MD-250 is manipulated by handheld remote control or foot controls. Three (3) precision Swiss made motors control height, Trendelenberg, and Fowler back positions. The unique telescopic sheet metal design encloses all motorized parts for the safety of both physician and patient.
The table uses standard 110V AC 50/60 Hz.
Alterations can be made to meet International Specifications. Support construction is of Fiberesin and Velcro« for easy cleaning and the assurance of no warping. The Fiberesin used in our tables is certified to meet all requirements of radiation performance standards of 21 CFR Subchapter J.
Features and Benefits
- Small size of the MD250 in the chair position makes it ideal in tight quarters.
- Motor-driven table is manipulated by handheld remote control or foot controls.
- Three (3) precision Swiss made motors control height, Trendelenberg, and Fowler back positions.
- Unique telescopic sheet metal design encloses all motorized parts for the safety of both physician and patient.
- Uses standard 110V AC 50/60 Hz.
- Alterations can be made to meet International Specifications.
- Support construction is of Fiberesin and Velcro« for easy cleaning and the assurance of no warping.
- Fiberesin used in tables is certified to meet all requirements of radiation performance standards of 21 CFR Subchapter J.
- Patients are secured with 2-inch hook and loop fastener restraining straps and optional swing down guard rail.
- Patient Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Power: Standard 110V AC 50/60 Hz with battery back up system
- Table Size: 22'x 74'
- Height Adjustability: 28-37 inches
- Trendelenberg Positioning: +/- 15 degrees
- Motorized Fowler Back: 0-85 degrees
- Hand and Foot Controls: Standard
- Additional Features:
- Retractable Foot Rest
- 2' Cushions
- 5' Locking Casters
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including MD-250 Multipurpose Table. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our professional service agents can also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have so you can order exactly what you need, hassle-free. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I would like to take this time to let you know what a pleasure it has been to deal with your company. When I first went on the internet to find dealers for Medasonic Fetal Doppler, I had never heard of your company. In my previous position for 24 years at a large Academic Medical Center I usually dealt with vendors like Cardinal Health, Burrows, Medline etc. I was pleasantly surprised with your prices and the service oriented customer service staff. I was also very pleased that 6 months later you honored the original price when I purchased another unit.
Toni S, Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
Sterilizer received yesterday in great shape! :) We're glad to have it!!! Thanks very much.