$363.00Manufacturer: DeVilbiss HealthcarePart Number: DV51D
The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System was designed with patients and providers in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations solicited through research to optimize patient adherence. IntelliPAPÆs combination of comfort, education and adherence tracking with SmartCode« helps to ensure patient compliance û all in a highly efficient platform.
From its reliable electronics and water resistant housing to its durable Lexan« humidifier chamber and stainless steel heat transfer plate, IntelliPAP is built for years of dependable performance and patient satisfaction.
Features and Benefits
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market ù only 26 dBA!
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment up to 9,000 feet.
- Exclusive humidifier chamber design maximizes humidification and minimizes leaks.
- Exceptionally small footprint ù smallest integrated unit among top-selling CPAP devices.
- Delay ramp pressure eases unit to prescribed pressure.
- Includes discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories.
- Humidifier reservoir is easy to remove and replace, and includes built-in overfill protection.
- Patient air tubing extends from back of unit to reduce clutter and enhance visual appeal.
- Accommodates various tubing lengths (6 and 10 feet)
- Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit to minimize movement on night table during the night.
- Easy and intuitive set up û three, large buttons control nearly all functions for simplified patient operation.
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure û allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure (0-45 minutes in 5-minute increments and .
5 increments for pressure)
- SmartCode compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician and then translated.
- Reminders alert user to replace or check parts.
- User video and instruction guide demonstrates machine while educating patients on sleep apnea.
- IntelliPAP device
- Spare filter pack
- AC line cord
- Carrying case
- Air supply tubing
- Instruction Guide
- Dimensions: 6.
4' H x 6.5' W x 8.4' D
|Finding a medical device supplier with IntelliPAP« Standard in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. Our professional service agents can also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have so you can order exactly what you need, hassle-free. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|While Netsurfing, I found Medical Device Depot was the easiest to do business with, with a seamless ordering process. The bonus - also the best pricing!
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center