$1,750.00Part Number: MD7900
Performing spirometry tests, in any environment, could not be easier than with the new Micro Direct In2itive spirometer. Simply enter the patientĂ†s details on the color touch-screen display, select FVC or VC and begin the test series.
Test information is presented in an easy to read format on a clear, bright color display. The in2itive features a highly accurate Fleisch pneumotach flow measuring system, battery operated portability and is shipped complete with all necessary accessories in a robust carrying case. The easy to use and affordable In2itive spirometer provides a fast, accurate and cost effective spirometry solution.
The best test is automatically selected and built-in quality control checks insure accurate results. Test data along with the diagnostic interpretation and estimated lung age can be instantly printed via an external printer or downloaded to the included Spirotrac PC software for permanent storage and trend analysis.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid, low cost testing
- Robust Fleisch pneumotach
- 8 1/2" x 11" printout via USB printer or PC
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Real-time FV or VT curves
- Choice of child incentives
- Simple icon driven menus
- On-screen test quality prompts
- Pre/Post bronchodilator comparison
- Includes Spirotrac PC software
- Subjects: Automatic population of database from Spirotrac. Name, ID, Age, Height, Gender, Smoking Status, Body Mass Index and more depending on model.
Storage of up to 10,000 subjects
- Environmental Data: Selectable; Temperature (built in sensors), Barometric Pressure, Altitude, Humidity
- Test Types: Single breath tests, flow/volume loops, multi-breath testing, tidal breathing and combined VC/FVC type test methods supported
- Parameters Measured (depending on model): VC, IVC, IC, VT (TV), TLC, RV, IRV, ERV, FRC, FVC, FIVC, FEV1, FEV3, FEV6, FEV1/VC, FEV1/FVC, FEV3/VC, FEV3/FVC, EV1/FEV6, FEF75, FEF50, FEF25, FEF25-75, FEF25-75/FVC, FIV1, PIF, FIV1/FIVC, FIF25, FIF50, FIF75, FEF50/FIF50, FET, MVVind, FEV1 Ratio, FEV0.
5, PEF L/min, PEF L/sec, FEF 0.2-1.2, FEF75-85%, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FMFT, FIF25%, FIF50%, FIF75%, PIF, FEV0.75, Lung Age and more
- Predicted Normals: NHANES III, Polgar, Knudson, Crapo, Hsu and many more
(click for more)
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for In2itive Spirometer with low prices and fast shipping? Medical Device Depot seeks to change the way physicians and other health care professionals purchase their medical equipment worldwide by your on- and off-line shopping experience with us worry-free.ť You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|The ECG machine arrived safe and sound. I personally opened the package, read the instructions, connected the wires and leads and tested it on our leanest office staff person. It worked without a flaw. Thank You for the additional discount.
We are an outpatient surgery center and constantly buying things. I will return soon back to you to purchase more stuff as it was a pleasure doing business with you!