Homecare Suction Unit
$202.00Manufacturer: DeVilbiss HealthcarePart Number: 7305
The DeVilbiss 7305 series Homecare Suction Unit is a compact medical suctioning device which has been designed for reliable, portable operation. Because of the small size, light weight and DC operation, the DeVilbiss 7305 Suction Unit is ideal for providing suction in the home, or on the go with the DC cord.
The 7305P series with internal rechargeable battery is also available. Two collection bottle options give the choice between the standard 800 ml disposable canister and optional long-term reusable 1,200 ml canister.
Features and Benefits
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 80û550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute.
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning.
- Switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100 V 240 V.
- Integrated bacterial filter.
- Automatic float shut-off to prevent overflow into the unit.
- Uses a rechargeable battery with 60 minutes run time.
- Automatically recharges when connected to the power supply.
- 12 V DC capability for vehicle charging.
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the following tests:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Test û VacuAide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators.
- Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test û VacuAide is far less likely to be damaged when dropped or shipped.
- Excessive Temperature Test û VacuAide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures.
- Suction Unit
- 800cc disposable bottle
- AC & DC power cords
- Dimensions: 9'.
x 7.0 'x 8.0' (22.9cm x 17.8cm x 20.3cm)
- 7305D Series: 3.8 lbs (1.7 kg)
- 7305P Series: 6.3 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz .75 A max; 12 V DC, 33 W max
- Vacuum Range: 80 to 550 mm Hg
- Air Flow @ pump inlet: 27 LPM (free flow) typical (may be less when running from internal battery)
- 7305D & 7305P Series Approvals for battery operation only; Airline use: IEC 601-1; CAN/CSA-C22.
2 No. 601.1-M90; UL 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2 7305P meets RTCA/DO & 160D Approvals DO-160D - section 21 Category M, ISO-10079.1:1991
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including Homecare Suction Unit. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I got the right EKG machine for my practice at about half the price of the machine that my local rep was offering. Your knowledge of EKG machines was astounding.
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC