HemoPoint« H2 DMS System
$2,415.00Manufacturer: StanbioPart Number: G3500-001SYS
For years healthcare professionals in hospitals, clinics, private practices, labs, and blood banks have relied on the fast, easy, and accurate test results of the HemoPoint« H2. This point-of-care device provides immediate lab-quality results for both hemoglobin and hematocrit* from one test.
The new DMS version adds the ability to quickly, securely, and automatically manage, access, and even analyze the test results you've gathered. Data can then be transferred to a network and then sent to your Information Management System (IMS).
Features and Benefits
- Barcode identification of patients, operators, and control levels & ranges
- Connectivity to PCs via USB Bluetooth« Technology
- Memory for 4,000 patient results and 500 QC results
- Quality control reminders at user-defined intervals
- STAT-measurement capability û ready at any time
- Microcuvette design simplifies sample collection and virtually eliminates air bubbles in the optical reading window.
- Power Adaptor
- Barcode Reader
- Bluetooth« Dongle
- H2 DMS InterLink Software
- H2 DMS User Guide
- H2 DMS InterLink User Guide
- Barcode Chart
- Quick Guide
- Optics Cleaner (1)
- Wall Chart
- Methodology: Optical absorption photometry
- Principle: Azidemethemoglobin
- Calibration: Factory calibrated
- Sample Type: Capillary, venous, or arterial blood
- Sample Size: 8 μL
- Hematocrit Range: 36 - 54% (calculated)
- Linearity: 0- 23.
- Within Run Precision CV: < 1%
- Total Precision CV: < 1.5%
|Are you looking for the best website to buy a HemoPoint« H2 DMS System? Then you have found exactly what you you need right here at Medical Device Depot! With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|Just a quick note to tell you that you and your company ROCK! I received the items this morning and everyone is very pleased to have them J
I will be doing business with you again in 2010!
We have received the spiro-machine and now started to use it. I can inform you that we are very happy with it, and it has been a pleasure to do business with you.