Excel Chemistry Analyzer
$5,100.00Manufacturer: StanbioPart Number: G7700E-001
An easy to use, compact filter photometer controlled by a microprocessor. Test samples are read using a flowcell module to minimize reagent consumption. The analyzer is equipped to handle endpoint, kinetic and EIA assays.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to follow instructions are displayed on the screen for each test, with additional technical support provided through our detailed operating manual.
- Open system format accommodates 120 programs and for added convenience, all Stanbio standard routine chemistries are programmed into the Excel.
- The analyzer completes all the necessary calculations and displays patient results in a user defined format.
Printed results eliminate manual calculations and provide hard-copy patient records. The Excel makes it possible to have test results within minutes.
- The Excel delivers hospital quality results through the use of a bichromatic optical system, which eliminates interferences caused by sample or cuvette quality.
- Single point calibration by standard or factor, uptake, multi-point calibration with point-to-point curve fit, rate by standard or factor (batch or single) and sample blanking.
Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT/SGPT, Amylase, AST/SGOT, Bilirubin, Total Bilirubin, Direct, Calcium, Chloride
Cholesterol, CK (NAC), CK-MB, Creatinine, Gamma-GT, Glucose (Hex.
), Glucose (Trinder), Glycohemoglobin, Iron, Total Hemoglobin, HDL-Cholesterol, LDH, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Total Protein, Phosphorus, Triglyceride, Urea, Nitrogen, Uric Acid
- Excel chemistry analyzer
- Operators manual
- 18 position incubator
- Computer keyboard
- Printer Paper
- Standard Absorbance
- Kinetic Absorbance (with or without factor)
- Multi-point (up to 7 points)
- Wavelength: 340, 405, 450, 505, 545, 600 nm (with Peltier system)
- Capacity: 120 channels
- Minimum Read Volume: 500 μL
- LCD Screen: 240 x 128 pixel
- Dimensions: 40 x 37 x 14 cm
- Weight: 6.
|Finding a medical device supplier with Excel Chemistry Analyzer in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|Thank for your recommendation of the ekg machine. Its even better than you described. I look forward to receiving the spirometer. Thank you for your great service, pricing, and customer service. It is highly unusual to receive such personal and good service.
Excellent service. I received my bipolar cable and it works perfect. It is exactly what I want, works great. I appreciate making business with you.