DTPM300 Imaging Table
$6,995.00Manufacturer: OakworksPart Number: DTPM300
Three-movement, dual tower imaging table.
Features and Benefits
- Patient Safety strap included
- 1" Comfort Foam' Radiolucent Table Top Pad
- 4" Casters
- Optional 2" thick table top pad available
- Patient Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Polycarbonate Top: 24"x 78" (61cm x 198cm)
- Motion 1: height range 24" - 40" (61cm - 102cm)
- Motion 2: 23" (56 cm) overall manual travel top
- Motion 3: Trendelenburg tilt ¦14¦
- Controls: 1 foot (motion 1), 1 hand (motions 1 & 3)
- Table Weight: 354 lbs.
- Certifications: FDA listed, cETL approved, CE marked
- 4-year warranty on frame and upholstery.
- 3-year warranty on moving parts (1-year labor)
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for DTPM300 Imaging Table with low prices and fast shipping? With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I would like to take this time to let you know what a pleasure it has been to deal with your company. When I first went on the internet to find dealers for Medasonic Fetal Doppler, I had never heard of your company. In my previous position for 24 years at a large Academic Medical Center I usually dealt with vendors like Cardinal Health, Burrows, Medline etc. I was pleasantly surprised with your prices and the service oriented customer service staff. I was also very pleased that 6 months later you honored the original price when I purchased another unit.
Toni S, Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center