Cabinet Style Laminate Treatment Table
$1,190.00Manufacturer: ClintonPart Number: 9105-30
Table features 3 drawers, an adjustable backrest and 1 storage compartment with 1 adjustable shelf.
Contemporary design and easy clean surfaces highlight the Style Line Series of tables. Great looking and durable, Clinton's Style Line Series is available in 10 coordinated laminate and vinyl colors to complement any decor.
Features and Benefits
- All cabinet models ship fully assembled.
- Large selection of models to fit your budget.
- Specialty models to fit your needs.
- 350 lbs. load capacity.
- Color Coordinated door laminate and vinyl available.
- All models ship by common carrier only.
- Length: 72"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 31"
- Tables with Standard Upholstery Colors will have drawers, doors, cabinets & shelves use the base color.
- Tables with Color Coordinating Upholstery can have matching drawers, doors, cabinets & shelves. Must be indicated above or base color will be used.
- Door and drawer pulls will coordinate with the 4 solid color frame choices. Natural and Dark Cherry frames have black chrome wire pulls.
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including Cabinet Style Laminate Treatment Table. Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|Just a quick note to tell you that you and your company ROCK! I received the items this morning and everyone is very pleased to have them J
I will be doing business with you again in 2010!
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center