Burdick 8500 ECG
$4,310.00Manufacturer: Cardiac SciencePart Number: E8500
The Burdick 8500 ECG / EKG shows you what you need, comfortably. Burdick 8500 ECG equipment has a friendly user interface, multi-angle 7-inch widescreen, and color display that makes reading waveform data easy, and protocol choices streamline your workflow.
The Burdick 8500 ECG cleans the ECG waveform before it is measured and analyzed by the Glasgow Royal Infirmary (GRI) algorithm. With more than 30 years of continuous refinement, the GRI algorithm is the first and only to consider five clinically significant variables û including gender, age, race, medication, and classification û to interpret patient data.
Features and Benefits
- Export records to network drives, USB, or EMRs. Store up to 300 ECG records.
- Comes with Ethernet connectivity as a standard feature.
ItÆs compatible with wireless 802.11, and has bidirectional communication with our HeartCentrix« connectivity solution.
- The easy-to-clean keyboard, dedicated functions keys, intuitive menu, and on-screen QuickTips make it easy to use.
- The AccuPrint' feature restricts ECG printing if 10-second data quality is poor, ensuring a clear printout and eliminating retakes.
- The optional interpretation package lets you calculate interpretations down to a one-day-old infant.
- The unit manually or automatically produces high quality 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts.
- Known for its legendary durability and dependability, Burdick is the preferred name in digital ECGs, for practices and clinics.
- The interpretation package provides a choice of brief or full-format statements (including reason statements).
- Wired Connection: 10/100 MBPS Ethernet via RJ45
- Wireless Connection: 802.
11g (compatible with 802.11b networks), security options including WEP (64/128 bit), WPA / WPA2 (Personal and Enterprise, including AES), EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST with automatic provisioning PEAP/ MSCHAPv2, LEAP, RADIUS servers (including Microsoft IAS, Cisco ACS, and Cisco Aironet 1200), roaming across WAPs of various configurations and support for mixed 802.
11 / Ethernet networks
|Finding a medical device supplier with Burdick 8500 ECG in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|While Netsurfing, I found Medical Device Depot was the easiest to do business with, with a seamless ordering process. The bonus - also the best pricing!
We are an outpatient surgery center and constantly buying things. I will return soon back to you to purchase more stuff as it was a pleasure doing business with you!