Burdick 8300 ECG
$3,480.00Manufacturer: Cardiac SciencePart Number: E8300
The Burdick 8300 is a practical, no-nonsense ECG device. The Burdick 8300 ECG / EKG has a friendly user interface and clear, readable 5.7-inch monochrome display to make reading data easy, with protocol choices designed to streamline your work flow.
The Burdick 8300 ECG cleans the ECG waveform before it is measured and analyzed by the Glasgow Royal Infirmary (GRI) algorithm.
With more than 30 years of continuous refinement, the GRI algorithm is the first and only to consider five clinically significant variables û including gender, age, race, medication, and classification û to interpret patient data.
Features and Benefits
- Bi-directional communication with HeartCentrix connectivity software.
- The standard keyboard, dedicated functions keys, and intuitive menu make the ECG machine easy to use.
- Comes with Ethernet connectivity as a standard feature and is compatible with wireless 802.
11 and has bi-directional communication with our HeartCentrix connectivity solution.
- The streamlined lightweight ECG unit fits into your office space and stores 50 ECGs.
- The AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached, ensuring a clear printout and eliminating retakes.
- The unit manually or automatically produces high-quality 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts.
- The optional interpretation package lets you calculate interpretations down to a one-day-old infant.
- Opt for the Glasgow algorithm (GRI) to consider clinically significant criteria (gender, age, race, medication and classification) to interpret patient data.
- Wired Connection: 10/100 MBPS Ethernet via RJ45
- Wireless Connection: 802.
11g (compatible with 802.11b networks), security options including WEP (64/128 bit), WPA / WPA2 (Personal and Enterprise, including AES), EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST with automatic provisioning PEAP/MSCHAPv2, LEAP, RADIUS servers (including Microsoft IAS, Cisco ACS, and Cisco Aironet 1200), roaming across WAPs of various configurations and support for mixed 802.
11 / Ethernet networks
- AC Operation: 100-240 VAC +/-10%, 50/60 Hz at external power source
- Battery Operation: 14.4 V NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- Battery Duration: 200 pages or 35 minutes continuous printing (In manual mode at 25 mm/s)
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for Burdick 8300 ECG with low prices and fast shipping? At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|Just a quick note to tell you that you and your company ROCK! I received the items this morning and everyone is very pleased to have them J
I will be doing business with you again in 2010!
We have received the spiro-machine and now started to use it. I can inform you that we are very happy with it, and it has been a pleasure to do business with you.