Binocular General Lab Microscope, Plan
$1,064.00Manufacturer: UnicoPart Number: g304PL
UNICO G300 Series Binocular microscopes are designed for medical, veterinary and educational uses. Whether it is for use in a busy physician's practice, a research department, or anyone else needing the best and most versatile microscope available, the G300 series has a model to meet customer needs.
Features and Benefits
- Precise binocular, trinocular, dual viewing and monocular heads with high quality coated prisms, and a 360¦ rotation
- WF10X/18 eyepieces
- All optical surfaces are precisely polished and coated for best resolution and contrast.
The DIN standard objectives are parfocal, parcentered and color-coded. Achromatic, semi-plan and plan objectives are available
- Ruggedly constructed al metal stand features low position coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with tension control and safety stop.
Precentered Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder sit firmly in the adjustable substage
- Built-in graduated mechanical stage use ball bearing and precise dovetail mechanism and features low coaxial controls. It is 125 mm x 130 mm in size and has X-Y travel of 30 mm x 60 mm with graduation of 0.
- The sturdy metal base accommodates 6V, 20W halogen lamp assembly with brightness intensity control assuring steady, even illumination at all levels. A newly designed lamp compartment features a swing out lamp socket for easy, instant lamp changes
- UL & CSA approved electrical parts, three wire grounded electric cord
- Plastic dust cover
- Blue filter
- Dust cover
- Instruction manual
- AC adapter
- 3 AA batteries
|MODEL ||HEAD |
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including Binocular General Lab Microscope, Plan. At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I would like to take this time to let you know what a pleasure it has been to deal with your company. When I first went on the internet to find dealers for Medasonic Fetal Doppler, I had never heard of your company. In my previous position for 24 years at a large Academic Medical Center I usually dealt with vendors like Cardinal Health, Burrows, Medline etc. I was pleasantly surprised with your prices and the service oriented customer service staff. I was also very pleased that 6 months later you honored the original price when I purchased another unit.
Toni S, Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center
|Other Items You Might Like:|