Bedside Pulse Oximeter With Waveform LCD
$1,119.00Manufacturer: BCIPart Number: 3180
The BCI« 3180 Pulse Oximeter provides exceptional value for everyday oximetry needs. This compact, stand-alone monitor delivers fast, reliable SpO2 pulse rate and pulse strength measurements complete with plethysmographic waveform, and up to 30 hours of on-screen trending.
Plus, the bright liquid crystal display, easy-to-use menu, and audible and visible alarms enhance clinical efficiency and quality of care of patients ranging from neonate to adult.
Features and Benefits
- Plethysmographic waveform
- Up to 30 hours on-screen trended data
- Easy-to-operate menu structure
- AC or battery power
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Resolution: 240 X 64 pixels
- Waveform: Plethysmogram
- Graphic Trends: SpO2, pulse rate, pulse signal strength
- Pulse Strength: Logarithmically scaled
- 8-segment bar graph
- Low Battery: Low battery icon when 10 minutes of battery life remain
- Audio Status: Yellow LED and displayed symbol indicates alarm audio paused (2 min.
) or off
- SpO2 Sensor: Message indicates sensor problem
- SpO2 Search: Message indicates monitor is searching for a pulse
- Small Pulse Message indicates oximeter signal strength is low
- Charge Green CHARGE LED indicates external power and battery is charging
- Lost Pulse Message indicates monitor has lost the signal
- Range: 0-100%
- Adult ¦2% @70-100% SpO2
- Neonate ¦3% @70-100% SpO2
- <70% unspecified
- Alarm Range
- High=50-100% & OFF (1% steps)
- Low=50-99% & OFF (1% steps)
- Averaging: 4, 8, or 16 second average
- Range 30-254 bpm
- Accuracy ¦2 bpm or ¦2% (whichever is greater) @ 30-254 bpm
- Alarm Range High=30-254 bpm & OFF, Low=30-254 bpm & OFF
- Averaging: 8 or 16 second average
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for Bedside Pulse Oximeter With Waveform LCD with low prices and fast shipping? Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. Our professional service agents can also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have so you can order exactly what you need, hassle-free. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I would like to take this time to let you know what a pleasure it has been to deal with your company. When I first went on the internet to find dealers for Medasonic Fetal Doppler, I had never heard of your company. In my previous position for 24 years at a large Academic Medical Center I usually dealt with vendors like Cardinal Health, Burrows, Medline etc. I was pleasantly surprised with your prices and the service oriented customer service staff. I was also very pleased that 6 months later you honored the original price when I purchased another unit.
Toni S, Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
We have received the spiro-machine and now started to use it. I can inform you that we are very happy with it, and it has been a pleasure to do business with you.