BCI Capnocheck II Hand-Held Capnograph/Oximeter
$1,850.00Manufacturer: BCIPart Number: 8400
The Capnocheck II Handheld Capnograph/Oximeter is a full featured, highly portable unit in your choice of configurations, delivering capnography only or capnography combined with oximetry. Ideally suited for use in and out of the hospital, its back-lit display assures easy viewing of waveforms, numeric values and on-screen trending data.
The battery-operated design with optional battery bypass offers the flexibility to accommodate both stationary and transport applications. Plus, an infrared link to an external printer provides quick, trouble-free downloading.
Features and Benefits.
- Measures EtCO2, inspired CO2, respiration rate, SpO2 and heart rate.
- Displays waveforms, trends, and numeric values.
- Adjustable alarm limits.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Sidestream technology accommodates intubated and non-intubated patients.
- Display: LCD, with EL back light
- Indicators: High and medium/low priority alarm, Alarms silenced, and AC power
- Displayed Trends: Graphical display for ETCO2, respiration rate, % SpO2, or pulse rate; user selectable scale
- Displayed Waveforms: CO2, waveform or oximetry plethysmogram, user selectable
- Display Range: 0 to 100 mmHg; 0-13.
3 kPa; 0-10% CO2
- Accuracy: ¦2 mmHg or 4% (whichever is greater) (for <50 breaths/min)
- Response Time: 2.46s to 90% with 8 ft. patient line
- Battery Life: Fully charged continuous life of approximately 6 hours. Maximum full-capacity charging is 2.
- Dimensions: 5.0" H x 4.38" W x 2.9" D (12.2 cm H x 11.1 cm W x 7.37 cm D)
- Weight: 22 oz. (0.63 kg)
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including BCI Capnocheck II Hand-Held Capnograph/Oximeter, all at great prices. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
We are an outpatient surgery center and constantly buying things. I will return soon back to you to purchase more stuff as it was a pleasure doing business with you!