$2,475.00Manufacturer: SDI DiagnosticsPart Number: 29-5405
The AstraTouch Desktop Spirometer provides easy navigation when performing comprehensive spirometry testing. Its multi-functional capabilities enable diagnostic decisions from the screen data, from its resident printer or off-line report writers. PC links via USB or optional Bluetooth simplifies the process of data storage, EMR transfers and real-time direct testing.
Designed to be accurate and easy to use, the simplicity of operation and wealth of configurability options expand the scope of spirometry testing like never before.
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy data entry, wireless navigation, accuracy and precision without calibration allow quick test results
- Expanded testing capabilities with quality test assurance meet all clinic needs
- Measures over 40 parameters of FVC, VC, MVV with choice of 16 predicted sets
- Real-time PC testing, archiving or EMR maximizes communication and telemedicine capabilities
- Better patient cooperation and assures patient effort
- Social Security Disability-testing capable
- Meets NIOSH standards
- Audible end-of test-alert
- Optional features include pulse oximetry, MIP/MEP, weather station, calibration syringe, carrying case and Ethernet connectivity
- Astratouch Desktop Spirometer w/ full color touchscreen display
- AccuFlo digital turbine
- AstraPro software
- On-board thermal printer
Forced Parameters Measured
- Forced Vital Capacity:
- FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC, PEF, FEF50%FEV6, FEV1/FEC, PEF, FEF50%, FEF25-75%, FEV6, FEV1/FEV0.
5, PEFT, Vext, FIVC, FIF50%, FEF50/FIF50, QC Grades, FEV .5, FEV3, FEV.5/FVC, FEV3/FVC,FEV1/VC, FEV1/FEV6, FEV1/PEF, FEV1/FIV1, PEF/PIF, FEF25%, FEF75%, FEF75-85%, FET25-75%, FET100, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC, PIF, MTT, MVVInd, Lung age
- MVV: MVV, Br./min
Bronchoconstriction: FVC, FEV1, PEF, FEF25-75%, PDx
Relaxed Parameters Measured
- VC: VC, TV, ERV, IRV, IC, Ti, Te, Tt, Ti/Tt
- Maneuvers per patient: 8 total; best test and last test highlighted
- Interpretation: Selectable -- Kory, Miller, ATS, NLHEP (Ferguson)
- Predicted sets: Sele.
(click for more)
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for AstraTouch Spirometer with low prices and fast shipping? At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. We accept all major credit cards and will charge you within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s). Consider our lease program and get low monthly payments as well as possible tax deductions for leased equipment. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I got the right EKG machine for my practice at about half the price of the machine that my local rep was offering. Your knowledge of EKG machines was astounding.
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC