AnD LifeSource Digital Blood Pressure Monitors With LARGE Cuff, Mini Manual Inflate
$51.01Manufacturer: A&D MedicalPart Number: UA-704V-LG
The UA-704 Mini Manual Inflate is an innovative monitor that incorporates digital blood pressure technology and advanced features in a small, compact design. A manual inflate monitor such as the UA-704 offers an economical solution to those who need an accurate way to monitor their blood pressure, but without the expense of an automatic inflate unit.Features and Benefits
- Space-saver design ideal for travel.
- Irregular Heartbeat feature allows those who have an irregular heartbeat a reliable method of taking their blood pressure at home.
- Alerts the user of the presence of an irregular heart beat during reading.
- Perform approximately 2,000 measurements with just one æAAÆ battery (included).
- Available in medium or large cuff sizes (cuffs can also be purchased separately).
- Large-print instruction guide with illustrations and quick start card in English, French and Spanish.
- Four week blood pressure logbook included.
|Are you looking for the best website to buy a AnD LifeSource Digital Blood Pressure Monitors With LARGE Cuff, Mini Manual Inflate? Then you have found exactly what you you need right here at Medical Device Depot! At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I got the right EKG machine for my practice at about half the price of the machine that my local rep was offering. Your knowledge of EKG machines was astounding.
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC