AM-500 Five-Section Treatment Table W/ Casters
$2,340.00Manufacturer: ArmedicaPart Number: AM-500
Armedica's AM-500 treatment table provides a strong, stylish and affordable choice for both clinician and patient. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort.
For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
The AM-500 includes five adjustable sections, including head, center, foot, and two armrests.
Features and Benefits.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1+" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).
- Head section includes contoured face opening.
- Top Section: Five Piece
- Dimensions: 27" W x 76" L
- Head Section: 27" W x 15" L
- Arm Sections: 5.
5" W x 12.5" L
- Center Section: 27" W x 22" L
- Foot Section: 27" W x 39" L
- Height Range: 18"-37"
- Head Adjustment: Raises 45 degrees, lowers 90 degrees
- Foot Adjustment: Elevates 73 degrees
- Body Adjustment: Elevates 30 degrees
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Foam Density: 1.5"
- Glides: Power-assisted caster system
- 18-month warranty against defect in materials and workmanship.
(click for more)
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including AM-500 Five-Section Treatment Table W/ Casters, all at great prices. Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center