AM-400 Four-Section Treatment Table W/ Casters
$3,085.00Manufacturer: ArmedicaPart Number: AM-400
Armedica's AM-400 treatment table provides a strong, stylish and affordable choice for both clinician and patient. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort.
For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
The AM-400 features a friction free lumbar section that separates 5" and rolls on 4 steel ball roller bearings. The rolling section can be locked in any position with a positive gear rack system.
Features and Benefits.
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1+" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).
- Top Section: Four Piece
- Dimensions: 27" W x 76" L
- Head Section: 27" W x 15" L
- Thoracic Section: 27 W x 15.
- Center Section: 27" W x 10" L
- Foot Section: 27" W x 33" L
- Height Range: 18"-37"
- Head Adjustment: Raises 45 degrees, lowers 90 degrees
- Foot Adjustment: Elevates 80 degrees
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Foam Density: 1.5"
- Glides: Power-assisted caster system
- 18-month warranty against defect in materials and workmanship.
|Finding a medical device supplier with AM-400 Four-Section Treatment Table W/ Casters in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. Our professional service agents can also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have so you can order exactly what you need, hassle-free. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|The ECG machine arrived safe and sound. I personally opened the package, read the instructions, connected the wires and leads and tested it on our leanest office staff person. It worked without a flaw. Thank You for the additional discount.
Sterilizer received yesterday in great shape! :) We're glad to have it!!! Thanks very much.