AM-240 Bo-Bath Treatment Table
$2,595.00Manufacturer: ArmedicaPart Number: AM-240
The heavy duty steel tube Hi Lo control allows adjustment of the table height while keeping both hands on the patient and both feet on the floor. The control is designed to allow easy access from anywhere around the table without disrupting the treatment.
Features and Benefits
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3« bacterial protection.
- 1+" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- 4 Caster Base with 4' Total Lock ball bearing casters.
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order, call for details)
- Width: 40"
- Length: 76"
- Minimum Height: 18'
- Maximum Height: 37'
- Top Section: Two Piece
- Head Section: One Section 27" x 40"
- Body Section: 40" x 49"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for AM-240 Bo-Bath Treatment Table with low prices and fast shipping? At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I got the right EKG machine for my practice at about half the price of the machine that my local rep was offering. Your knowledge of EKG machines was astounding.
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC