AM-100 One-Section Treatment Table
$1,565.00Manufacturer: ArmedicaPart Number: AM-100
Armedica's AM-100 treatment table provides a strong, stylish and affordable choice for both clinician and patient. For the clinician, the AM-Series offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort.
For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
Features and Benefits
- 34 oz. Heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection.
- 1+" Firm density foam tops.
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components.
- Top sections have welded steel support frames.
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- Footswitch control.
- Power assisted caster system (unless noted otherwise).
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor (220 volts, 50 Hz available on special order).
- 400 lb. Lifting weight capacity (unless noted otherwise).
- Top Section: One Piece
- Width: 27"
- Length: 76"
- Height Range: 17"-36"
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Foam Density: 1.5"
- Glides: Non-skid, adjustable (no casters)
- 18-month warranty against defect in materials and workmanship.
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including AM-100 One-Section Treatment Table, all at great prices. Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC