AM282 Manual Audiometer
$1,368.00Manufacturer: Welch AllynPart Number: 28200
Welch Allyn brings precision audiometry to the table with the AM282 manual audiometer. This audiometer provides multiple frequencies (125 Hz to 8000 Hz) and wider intensity range in a compact, light-weight screening audiometer.
Features and Benefits
- 11 frequencies: 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Wide intensity range
- Compact, lightweight design
- AC line power and battery
- Calibration storage for standard earphones and optional insert phones
- Ideal for physicianÆs office for screening audiometry
- Audiometry headset, external
- Carrying case
- Audiogram forms (1 pad of 50)
- Directions for Use manual
- Threshold audiometry card
- Power plug/power supply
- Frequencies: 125, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz
- Accuracy: ¦ 2%
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 2.
5% measured acoustically at the maximum Hz for frequencies below 5000 Hz and measured electrically above 5000 Hz
- Tone Types:
- Continuous: Steady when present bar depressed
- Pulsed: 2.5 pulse/sec
- FM: ¦5%, 5 Hz, triangular modulation
- Headset: Telephonics External Headset Earphones with Type 51 Cushions (60 ohm impedance)
- Line Voltage: The AC-DC adapter is universal autoranging with an input voltage range of 90 - 264 V at 47 - 63 Hz
- Consumption: 1.
- Battery: 5 each alkaline AA 1.5 V, 5 each rechargeable nicad or NIMH AA 1.2 V
- Dimensions: 12.59' W x 8.76' D x 3.18' H (32 cm W x 22.3 cm D x 8.1 cm H)
- Weight: 2.
55 lbs (1.16 kg) with 5 AA batteries
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for AM282 Manual Audiometer with low prices and fast shipping? Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases and offer both lightning-fast shipping and a 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|Thank for your recommendation of the ekg machine. Its even better than you described. I look forward to receiving the spirometer. Thank you for your great service, pricing, and customer service. It is highly unusual to receive such personal and good service.
We are an outpatient surgery center and constantly buying things. I will return soon back to you to purchase more stuff as it was a pleasure doing business with you!