Alpha Touch Spirometer
$2,195.50Manufacturer: MicroDirectPart Number: MD6550
Performing spirometry tests could not be easier than with the new Micro Direct alpha touch spirometer. Simply enter the patientĂ†s details on the color touch-screen display, select FVC or VC and begin the test series.
Test information is presented in an easy to read format on a clear, bright color display.
The best test is automatically selected and built-in quality control checks insure accurate results. Test data along with the diagnostic interpretation and estimated lung age can be instantly printed on the integrated printer, converted to a PDF and printed using the included reports PC software or downloaded to the optional Spirotrac PC Software.
The alpha touch features a highly accurate Fleisch pneumotach flow measuring system, battery operated portability and is shipped complete with all necessary accessories in a study carrying case. The easy to use and affordable all-in-one alpha touch spirometer provides a fast, accurate and cost effective spirometry solution.
Features and Benefits
- Rapid, low cost testing.
- Accurate Fleisch pneumotach.
- Color high resolution touch-screen display.
- Fast, quiet internal printer or letter-sized reports via "Reports" PDF software.
- Rechargeable battery pack.
- Real-time F/V or V/T curve.
- Choice of child incentives.
- Simple icon-driven menus.
- Clear, easy-to-read report.
- On-screen test quality prompts.
- Pre/Post bronchodilator comparison.
- Autoclaveable flow head.
- Complete with durable carrying case.
- Dimensions: 12' x 10' x 3'
- Weight: 4 pounds 7 ounces net
- Subjects: Name, ID, Age, Height, Gender, Smoking Status, Body Mass Index and more depending on model.
Storage of up to 10,000 subjects.
- Parameters Measured (depending on model): VC, IVC, IC, VT (TV), TLC, RV, IRV, ERV, FRC, FVC, FIVC, FEV1, FEV3, FEV6, FEV1/VC, FEV1/FVC, FEV3/VC, FEV3/FVC, FEV1/FEV6, FEF75, FEF50, FEF25, FEF2.
(click for more)
|Finding a medical device supplier with Alpha Touch Spirometer in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. Medical Device Depot seeks to change the way physicians and other health care professionals purchase their medical equipment worldwide by your on- and off-line shopping experience with us worry-free.ť Our professional service agents can also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have so you can order exactly what you need, hassle-free. |
We process your order and ship our products out as fast as possible, with expedited shipping also available for an additional cost. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center