Alliance Wooden Massage Table
$515.00Manufacturer: OakworksPart Number: AllianceWood
The Alliance is the most versatile wood portable table on the market today. This table is perfect for any massage therapist with a need to perform any of todayÆs most popular treatments such as esthetics, spa treatments and massage.
Features and Benefits
- Exclusive design integrates the attachment of the bracing
- system to offer incredible strength and lighter weight that no piano
- hinge can match.
- Super quick, easy to use closure system. WonÆt rip your sheets.
- Unique system allows you to get your legs under the table at the height you work, offering the best access on the market.
- Shiatsu cables allow the table to lie flat on the floor.
- Frames are built on a computerized machine for accuracy and strength, utilizing box joints that are glued and screwed together.
- Easy push button adjustment for quick height changes.
- Available in Semi-Firm (2 +'), Firm (1 +') and Plush (3') padding.
- Max. Operating Weight: 550 lbs.
- Weight: 30-36 lbs
- Height Range: 24" - 34"
- Widths: 27", 30"
- Length: 73"
- Top: Back Rest
- Padding: (CFC FREE)
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- 5-year warranty on upholstery/padding.
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for Alliance Wooden Massage Table with low prices and fast shipping? At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I would like to take this time to let you know what a pleasure it has been to deal with your company. When I first went on the internet to find dealers for Medasonic Fetal Doppler, I had never heard of your company. In my previous position for 24 years at a large Academic Medical Center I usually dealt with vendors like Cardinal Health, Burrows, Medline etc. I was pleasantly surprised with your prices and the service oriented customer service staff. I was also very pleased that 6 months later you honored the original price when I purchased another unit.
Toni S, Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
We are an outpatient surgery center and constantly buying things. I will return soon back to you to purchase more stuff as it was a pleasure doing business with you!