ADC ADCuff Single Patient Use Neonatal Cuff 2-tube 10-pack 8401
$50.00Manufacturer: ADCPart Number: 8401ADC
ADC's ADCuff S.P.U series single patient use cuffs are available for virtually any application. Choose from a variety of the most popular connectors and sizes for compatibility with most major brands of blood pressure equipment.
All cuffs feature a comprehensive marking system to prevent miscuffing, color coded sizes for quick identification, latex-free construction to reduce risk of allergic reaction, and ultra-soft lining for patient comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Single patient use cuffs are cost effective and versatile.
- Bladderless, latex-free cuff in double tube configuration for use with virtually all blood pressure measurement systems.
- Wide selection of connectors for compatibility with the most popular manual and electronic monitors.
- Five clinical sizes accommodate limbs with circumferences of 3-15cm.
- Each size color coded for stock control and quick ID.
- Vinyl cuff material impregnated with antibacterial agent to help control the growth of fungus, molds, and bacteria.
- Index and range markings help prevent miscuffing.
- Individually polybagged, 10 per box.
- Ultra-soft lining for patient comfort.
- Individually leak tested to assure dependability.
- Durable enough for repeated use, economical enough for single patient applications.
- #1 3-6cm
- #2 4-8cm
- #3 6-11cm
- #4 7-13cm
- #5 8-15cm
|Are you looking for the best website to buy a ADC ADCuff Single Patient Use Neonatal Cuff 2-tube 10-pack 8401? Then you have found exactly what you you need right here at Medical Device Depot! Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I would like to take this time to let you know what a pleasure it has been to deal with your company. When I first went on the internet to find dealers for Medasonic Fetal Doppler, I had never heard of your company. In my previous position for 24 years at a large Academic Medical Center I usually dealt with vendors like Cardinal Health, Burrows, Medline etc. I was pleasantly surprised with your prices and the service oriented customer service staff. I was also very pleased that 6 months later you honored the original price when I purchased another unit.
Toni S, Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
Sterilizer received yesterday in great shape! :) We're glad to have it!!! Thanks very much.
|Other Items You Might Like:|