3D Torso Phantom
$16,020.18Manufacturer: CIRSPart Number: 602
The CIRS Anthropomorphic Torso Phantom is designed to provide an accurate simulation of an average male torso for medical imagingapplications. The removable organs enable flexibility in the placement of TLDÆs, contrast agents, etc.. The epoxy materials used to fabricate the phantom provide optimal tissue simulation in the diagnostic energy range (40 keV to 20 MeV).
Note: This product cannot be exported to the following countries: United Kingdom, France, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Italy, Japan, and Australia.
Features and Benefits
- Accurately simulate the physical density and linear attenuation of actual tissue to within 2 percent in the diagnostic energy range
- Contains removable organs, including lungs, heart, liver, pancreas, kidney, and spleen.
- Lower portion of the phantom contains a removable soft bolus material simulating a mix of 50 percent adipose and 50 percent muscle tissue.
- Simulated muscle material layers the rib cage and vertebral column.
- Exterior envelope simulates a mix of 30 percent adipose and 70 percent muscle tissue.
- Sealed at the bottom by an acrylic plate.
- Water or blood mimicking fluid can be used to fill all the interstitial voids.
- Tissue equivalent torso cavity with skeletal structure
- Removable lungs, heart, liver, pancreas, spleen and kidneys
- Tubing, couplers, vacuum pump and hardware
- Foam lined carrying case
- Technical manual
|Finding a medical device supplier with 3D Torso Phantom in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Consider our lease program and get low monthly payments as well as possible tax deductions for leased equipment. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I got the right EKG machine for my practice at about half the price of the machine that my local rep was offering. Your knowledge of EKG machines was astounding.
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center