3 Diopter Illuminated Magnifier
$127.50Manufacturer: BrandtPart Number: 4314x
Features and Benefits
- Provides undistorted magnification, wide viewing area and glare-free light.
- Available with either a 3 diopter (+75% magnification û13" focal length) or a 5 diopter (+125% magnification û8" focal length) magnifying lens.
- Swivel neck û rotates axially and provides angular adjustment.
- Spring balancing system enables the lamp to be turned, raised, lowered or tilted to any desired position. 45" reach.
- 5" diameter, bi-convex lens and 22W circline fluorescent tube.
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including 3 Diopter Illuminated Magnifier. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. We accept all major credit cards and will charge you within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s). Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|The ECG machine arrived safe and sound. I personally opened the package, read the instructions, connected the wires and leads and tested it on our leanest office staff person. It worked without a flaw. Thank You for the additional discount.
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC