Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SureTemp Plus, IR Temp (Braun PRO 4000), PanOptic Ophthalmoscope And MacroView Otoscope
$4,610.00Part Number: 84XTVEX-B
The Welch Allyn Connex« Integrated Wall System is an advanced vitals management and physical assessment solution that combines all necessary exam tools in one convenient systemùallowing clinicians to take and electronically capture accurate patient vital signs and perform basic diagnostic exams.
The integration of vital signs management and physical assessment tools in one system helps enhance clinical decision-making, improves patient safety and saves valuable time.
Features and Benefits
- Configure your wall system based on your workflow needs
- Eliminates frustrating and time-consuming searches for individual pieces of equipment throughout the facility
- Allows clinicians to immediately view all necessary patient data, then send it directly to an EHR system
- Prevents tools from being lost, stolen or misplaced
- Enhances the visibility of information to your patients and improves communication and compliance
- Saves valuable floor space and minimizes device wear and tear
- Provides accurate data every time, speeding decision-making and improving patient safety
- SureBPù15-second NIBP and pulse rate
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal NIBP modes
- Spot check, monitoring and triage modes included
- SureTemp« Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan« PRO 4000 ear thermometry (optionalùchoose one or both)
- Masimo« or Nellcor« pulse oximetry
- Programmable visual and audible alarms for BP, SpO2, temp and pulse
- 4 USB accessory ports
- Fully customizable USB configuration cloning
- Integrated 3.
5 V handles for physical assessment instruments
- Integrated ear speculum dispenser
(click for more)
|Are you looking for the best website to buy a Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SureTemp Plus, IR Temp (Braun PRO 4000), PanOptic Ophthalmoscope And MacroView Otoscope? Then you have found exactly what you you need right here at Medical Device Depot! Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. Our professional service agents can also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have so you can order exactly what you need, hassle-free. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. We accept all major credit cards and will charge you within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s). Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I would like to take this time to let you know what a pleasure it has been to deal with your company. When I first went on the internet to find dealers for Medasonic Fetal Doppler, I had never heard of your company. In my previous position for 24 years at a large Academic Medical Center I usually dealt with vendors like Cardinal Health, Burrows, Medline etc. I was pleasantly surprised with your prices and the service oriented customer service staff. I was also very pleased that 6 months later you honored the original price when I purchased another unit.
Toni S, Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc.
Excellent service. I received my bipolar cable and it works perfect. It is exactly what I want, works great. I appreciate making business with you.
|Other Items You Might Like:|