Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SureTemp Plus, IR Temp (Braun PRO 4000), PanOptic Ophthalmoscope And MacroView Otoscope
$4,880.00Part Number: 84XTVEP-B
The Welch Allyn Connex« Integrated Wall System is an advanced vitals management and physical assessment solution that combines all necessary exam tools in one convenient systemùallowing clinicians to take and electronically capture accurate patient vital signs and perform basic diagnostic exams.
The integration of vital signs management and physical assessment tools in one system helps enhance clinical decision-making, improves patient safety and saves valuable time.
Features and Benefits
- Configure your wall system based on your workflow needs
- Eliminates frustrating and time-consuming searches for individual pieces of equipment throughout the facility
- Allows clinicians to immediately view all necessary patient data, then send it directly to an EHR system
- Prevents tools from being lost, stolen or misplaced
- Enhances the visibility of information to your patients and improves communication and compliance
- Saves valuable floor space and minimizes device wear and tear
- Provides accurate data every time, speeding decision-making and improving patient safety
- SureBPù15-second NIBP and pulse rate
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal NIBP modes
- Spot check, monitoring and triage modes included
- SureTemp« Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan« PRO 4000 ear thermometry (optionalùchoose one or both)
- Masimo« or Nellcor« pulse oximetry
- Programmable visual and audible alarms for BP, SpO2, temp and pulse
- 4 USB accessory ports
- Fully customizable USB configuration cloning
- Integrated 3.
5 V handles for physical assessment instruments
- Integrated ear speculum dispenser
(click for more)
|Finding a medical device supplier with Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SureTemp Plus, IR Temp (Braun PRO 4000), PanOptic Ophthalmoscope And MacroView Otoscope in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases and offer both lightning-fast shipping and a 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee. We accept all major credit cards and can also accommodate purchase orders from large institutions. Purchase orders may be faxed to 410-505-4567. Consider our lease program and get low monthly payments as well as possible tax deductions for leased equipment. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|We ordered Renaissance II mouthpieces from [another company], waited 2 weeks and got the wrong ones. I ordered from you and received the correct ones within 2 days. You are super!
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center
|Other Items You Might Like:|