Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SpO2 (Nellcor), PanOptic Ophthalmoscope And MacroView Otoscope
$5,605.00Part Number: 84NXVXP-B
The Welch Allyn Connex« Integrated Wall System is an advanced vitals management and physical assessment solution that combines all necessary exam tools in one convenient systemùallowing clinicians to take and electronically capture accurate patient vital signs and perform basic diagnostic exams.
The integration of vital signs management and physical assessment tools in one system helps enhance clinical decision-making, improves patient safety and saves valuable time.
Features and Benefits
- Configure your wall system based on your workflow needs
- Eliminates frustrating and time-consuming searches for individual pieces of equipment throughout the facility
- Allows clinicians to immediately view all necessary patient data, then send it directly to an EHR system
- Prevents tools from being lost, stolen or misplaced
- Enhances the visibility of information to your patients and improves communication and compliance
- Saves valuable floor space and minimizes device wear and tear
- Provides accurate data every time, speeding decision-making and improving patient safety
- SureBPù15-second NIBP and pulse rate
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal NIBP modes
- Spot check, monitoring and triage modes included
- SureTemp« Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan« PRO 4000 ear thermometry (optionalùchoose one or both)
- Masimo« or Nellcor« pulse oximetry
- Programmable visual and audible alarms for BP, SpO2, temp and pulse
- 4 USB accessory ports
- Fully customizable USB configuration cloning
- Integrated 3.
5 V handles for physical assessment instruments
- Integrated ear speculum dispenser
(click for more)
|Are you looking for the best website to buy a Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SpO2 (Nellcor), PanOptic Ophthalmoscope And MacroView Otoscope? Then you have found exactly what you you need right here at Medical Device Depot! Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
We process your order and ship our products out as fast as possible, with expedited shipping also available for an additional cost. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|Thank for your recommendation of the ekg machine. Its even better than you described. I look forward to receiving the spirometer. Thank you for your great service, pricing, and customer service. It is highly unusual to receive such personal and good service.
Sterilizer received yesterday in great shape! :) We're glad to have it!!! Thanks very much.