Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SpO2 (Nellcor), Coaxial Ophthalmoscope And MacroView Otoscope
$5,495.00Part Number: 84NXVXC-B
The Welch Allyn Connex« Integrated Wall System is an advanced vitals management and physical assessment solution that combines all necessary exam tools in one convenient systemùallowing clinicians to take and electronically capture accurate patient vital signs and perform basic diagnostic exams.
The integration of vital signs management and physical assessment tools in one system helps enhance clinical decision-making, improves patient safety and saves valuable time.
Features and Benefits
- Configure your wall system based on your workflow needs
- Eliminates frustrating and time-consuming searches for individual pieces of equipment throughout the facility
- Allows clinicians to immediately view all necessary patient data, then send it directly to an EHR system
- Prevents tools from being lost, stolen or misplaced
- Enhances the visibility of information to your patients and improves communication and compliance
- Saves valuable floor space and minimizes device wear and tear
- Provides accurate data every time, speeding decision-making and improving patient safety
- SureBPù15-second NIBP and pulse rate
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal NIBP modes
- Spot check, monitoring and triage modes included
- SureTemp« Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan« PRO 4000 ear thermometry (optionalùchoose one or both)
- Masimo« or Nellcor« pulse oximetry
- Programmable visual and audible alarms for BP, SpO2, temp and pulse
- 4 USB accessory ports
- Fully customizable USB configuration cloning
- Integrated 3.
5 V handles for physical assessment instruments
- Integrated ear speculum dispenser
(click for more)
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SpO2 (Nellcor), Coaxial Ophthalmoscope And MacroView Otoscope, all at great prices. Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|We ordered Renaissance II mouthpieces from [another company], waited 2 weeks and got the wrong ones. I ordered from you and received the correct ones within 2 days. You are super!
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center