Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SpO2 (Nellcor), IR Temp (Braun PRO 4000), Coaxial Ophthalmoscope And MacroView Otoscope
$5,990.00Part Number: 84NXVEC-B
The Welch Allyn Connex« Integrated Wall System is an advanced vitals management and physical assessment solution that combines all necessary exam tools in one convenient systemùallowing clinicians to take and electronically capture accurate patient vital signs and perform basic diagnostic exams.
The integration of vital signs management and physical assessment tools in one system helps enhance clinical decision-making, improves patient safety and saves valuable time.
Features and Benefits
- Configure your wall system based on your workflow needs
- Eliminates frustrating and time-consuming searches for individual pieces of equipment throughout the facility
- Allows clinicians to immediately view all necessary patient data, then send it directly to an EHR system
- Prevents tools from being lost, stolen or misplaced
- Enhances the visibility of information to your patients and improves communication and compliance
- Saves valuable floor space and minimizes device wear and tear
- Provides accurate data every time, speeding decision-making and improving patient safety
- SureBPù15-second NIBP and pulse rate
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal NIBP modes
- Spot check, monitoring and triage modes included
- SureTemp« Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan« PRO 4000 ear thermometry (optionalùchoose one or both)
- Masimo« or Nellcor« pulse oximetry
- Programmable visual and audible alarms for BP, SpO2, temp and pulse
- 4 USB accessory ports
- Fully customizable USB configuration cloning
- Integrated 3.
5 V handles for physical assessment instruments
- Integrated ear speculum dispenser
(click for more)
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including Connex« Integrated Wall System (Non Wireless): Blood Pressure, SpO2 (Nellcor), IR Temp (Braun PRO 4000), Coaxial Ophthalmoscope And MacroView Otoscope, all at great prices. Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases and offer both lightning-fast shipping and a 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee. Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
Sterilizer received yesterday in great shape! :) We're glad to have it!!! Thanks very much.
|Other Items You Might Like:|