Teaching Aid Mirror
$149.00Manufacturer: Welch AllynPart Number: 12550
One of the most advanced BIO available, with state-of-the-art, convenient features plus lightweight, comfortable fit and increased stability.
- Video-aligned optical system ensures precise positioning of components for easy viewing
- Well-padded leather headband and swooped design combined with ergonomic controls provide comfort and simple operation
- Illumination and visual pathways can be converged for excellent visualization and true small-pupil capability
- Adjusts to handle interpupillary distances of 49 mm to 74 mm
- SoftTilt park/rest feature allows optics to be moved to a stationary position out of your line of vision
- Halogen light source is one of the brightest, longest-lasting BIO lamps
- Vital optics and mirror assemblies are sealed against dirt and dust for long-term clear viewing and durability
- Diffuser filter broadens the illumination beam for enhanced viewing of the peripheral retina
- Choose portable power source or versatile wall/desk power source
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including Teaching Aid Mirror, all at great prices. At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. You may pay for your order with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
I don't know how you do it, but you have the best prices. I have been shopping for an EKG/spirometry combination for a few months now and your pricing blows me away.
Joseph R, Red Rock Healthcare LLC