Ophthalmic Set With Spot Retinoscope, Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, Rechargeable Handle And Hard Case
$910.00Manufacturer: Welch AllynPart Number: 18420
Note: This product has been discontinued. Click here to return to the Ophthalmoscopes page.
Patented coaxial optics, Halogen HPX' illumination, and 68 focusing lenses combine for premium quality.
- Halogen HPX' lamp provides light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view
- 18 aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, or slit aperture can be combined with red-free filter, polarizing filter, or unfiltered Halogen HPX illumination
- 68 lenses in single-diopter steps for precise resolution (+38 to -30)
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free operation
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses
5V Streak Retinoscope
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including Ophthalmic Set With Spot Retinoscope, Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, Rechargeable Handle And Hard Case, all at great prices. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|The ECG machine arrived safe and sound. I personally opened the package, read the instructions, connected the wires and leads and tested it on our leanest office staff person. It worked without a flaw. Thank You for the additional discount.
Sterilizer received yesterday in great shape! :) We're glad to have it!!! Thanks very much.