Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, Nellcor Pulse Oximetry, SureTemp Plus Thermometer
$3,716.00Manufacturer: Welch AllynPart Number: 53NT0-E1
The 300 Series helps enhance your productivity by providing automated vital signs before, during and after procedures. The simple, push-button menu operation and bright display allow you to quickly learn and easily obtain the important information you need, so you spend more time with your patients and less time with your equipment.Features and Benefits
- Noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP), pulse rate and MAP.
- OptionalùSureTemp« Plus Thermometry, Masimo or Nellcor pulse oximetry and integrated thermal printer.
- Supports adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Simple to useùLCD display facilitates menu navigation.
- Includes automatic blood pressure mode, programmable alarms, built-in memory capability and intuitive icons.
- Lightweight and portable, with a variety of mounting options.
- Adult cuff
- Large adult cuff
- NIBP cables
- Training CD
- Power cord
- Warranty card
- Display: 16 character liquid crystal display
- Physical: Height: 6.
6 in., Width: 10.0 in., Depth: 6.0 in. (16.8 x 25.4 x 15.2), Weight: Approximately 5.4 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Cuff Pressure Range: 0 to 270 mmHg, 0 to 36 kPa
- Initial Cuff Inflation: Adult 160 mmHg (21.
3 kPa), Pediatric 120 mmHg (16 kPa), Neonate 90mmHg (12kPa)
- Systolic Range: Adult 30 to 260 mmHg (4 to 34.5 kPa), Pediatric 30 to 160 mmHg (4 to 21.3 kPa), Neonate 25 to 120 mmHg (3.3 to 16 kPa)
- Diastolic Range: Adult 20 to 235 mmHg (2.
7 to 31.3 kPa), Pediatric 15 to 130 mmHg (2 to 17.3 kPa), Neonate 10 to 105 mmHg (1.3 to 14 kPa)
- MAP: Adult 20 to 255 mmHg (2.7 to 30 kPa), Pediatric 15 to 140 mmHg (2 to 18.7 kPa), Neonate 10 to 110 mmHg (1.3 to 14.
- Blood Pressure Determination Time: 20-45 seconds, typical
- Overpressure Cutoff: 295 to 330 mmHg (39.3 to 44 kPa)
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 to 220 bpm
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: ¦ 3 bpm or 3%
- AC Power Supply: 8 volts DC and 0.
|Are you looking for the best website to buy a Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor 300 Series, NIBP, Nellcor Pulse Oximetry, SureTemp Plus Thermometer? Then you have found exactly what you you need right here at Medical Device Depot! With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our professional service agents can also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have so you can order exactly what you need, hassle-free. |
We process your order and ship our products out as fast as possible, with expedited shipping also available for an additional cost. We accept all major credit cards and will charge you within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s). Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|The ECG machine arrived safe and sound. I personally opened the package, read the instructions, connected the wires and leads and tested it on our leanest office staff person. It worked without a flaw. Thank You for the additional discount.
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center