System Two MH 20 Trio Surgery Lights & One Monitor Arm
$18,577.00Part Number: SS2S2P1120MH
The System Two MH Series produces over 100,000 Lux (9,500 foot candles) at 1 meter using a low-watt high intensity discharge bulb.
Features and Benefits
- The MH series has a 4,300¦ true Kelvin color temperature allowing for superior tissue rendition.
- Uniquely engineered H.I.D. bulb virtually eliminates heat.
- Multi-faceted reflector increases shadow reduction for positioning flexibility during exam and procedure.
- Four-Stage dimming, a variety of mounting styles and a multitude of optional accessories offer the ultimate degree of office and surgery room capability.
- The 10,000 hour bulb is effortlessly changed in under a minute.
|Are you looking for the best website to buy a System Two MH 20 Trio Surgery Lights & One Monitor Arm? Then you have found exactly what you you need right here at Medical Device Depot! Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I dont know how you do it but I got the Microloop spirometer for over $200 less than the manufacturer offered it to me for. I will check with you from now on before I buy any medical equipment for my practice.
Jana, Pediatric Professionals South
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center