SureSigns VS3 Wall Mount
$390.00Part Number: 989803144011
The Philips IntelliVue MP5 patient monitor provides a clear connection to your patients, delivering IntelliVue monitoring power and functionality in a compact, rugged housing to match the demands of a wide range of care environments in and out of the hospital.
This monitor offers advanced features such as an intuitive touchscreen with clinical measurements, crisp and clear display, and one-touch commands.
Features and Benefits
- Oral Temperature in just four seconds using Welch Allyn SureTemp.
- Large 8.4" color display is bright and easy to read.
- Sturdy handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- Designed for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Lithium ion battery and AC power cord clip.
- Fixed keys for quick access to main functions.
- Non-invasive blood pressure (NBP) includes manual, auto interval, custom interval programs and STAT modes.
- Integrated strip recorder for convenient documentation.
- HL7 data output via Ethernet connection.
- Alarm output to nurse call systems.
- MP5 Patient Monitor
- Adult antimicrombial NBP cuff
- Adult finger SpO2 sensor
- Oral/auxiliary temperature probe kit
- Temperature probe covers (one box)
- Recorder Paper (5 rolls)
- Set-Up Guide
- Quick Reference Cards
- User Training DVD
- Service Manual (on CD)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): W 26 cm(10.
2'), H 22 cm(8.6'), D14.5 cm (5.7')
- Weight: 3.1 kg (6.9 lbs), excluding optional recorder
- Screen: 20.3 cm (8.4') SVGA TFT-AM LCD
- NBP: Oscillometric using stepwise deflation pressure Adult/pediatric measurement range
- Systolic: 30-255 mmHG (4-34 kPa)
- Diastolic: 15-220 mmHg (2-29 kPa)
- Mean: 20-235 mmHg (2.
- BP Accuracy: +5 mmHg (.70 kPa)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: +2 bpm or +2% (whichever is greater)
- Neonatal Measurement Range:
- Systolic: 30-135 mmHg (4-18 kPa)
- Diastolic: 15-110 mmHg (2-14.
- Mean: 20-125 mmHg (2.7-16.7 kPa)
- Meets EN ISO 9919 standard
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: depends on sensor
(click for more)
|Searching for a great value on medical device products? We stock supplies equipment from top brands in every specialty, including SureSigns VS3 Wall Mount, all at great prices. Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|I got the right EKG machine for my practice at about half the price of the machine that my local rep was offering. Your knowledge of EKG machines was astounding.
Sterilizer received yesterday in great shape! :) We're glad to have it!!! Thanks very much.