LumiViewÖ Portable Binocular Microscope, Spectacle Mount With Portable Battery Pack
$1,046.00Manufacturer: Welch AllynPart Number: 20500S
The Welch Allyn LumiView Portable Binocular Microscope utilizes a converging stereoscopic display. The optics literally converge the userÆs binocular vision, providing a magnified, three-dimensional view that focuses into narrow cavities. In addition, a powerful halogen lamp shines cool light directly on the subject, resulting in a bright, 3D image.
With a clip-on battery pack, this microscope provides enough power for a full day of examinations.
Can be used for the following examinations:
- General ear, nose and throat exams
- Ear wax removal
- Septum examinations
- Nasal polyp surgery
- In-office nasal cauterization
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Other minor surgical procedures
Features and Benefits
- Creates a magnified, stereoscopic three-dimensional view.
- Directs cool halogen light to the spot for clear 3-D imagry and accurate depth perception.
- Large depth of focus provides a comfortable working distance between doctor and patient.
- IPD Controls adjust to interpupillary distances of between 49 mm to 74 mm.
- LumiView can be easily flipped up out of line of sight.
- Available in spectacle-mounted and headband-mounted models.
- Simple to use, easy to carry and very affordable.
- Magnification: 1.
5x (2 Diopters)
- Working Distance: 177.8 mm to 381 mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 49 mm to 74 mm
- Light Source: 3.
60 V, Halogen
- Case Dimensions: 152.4 mm x 152.4 mm x 50.8 mm
- Weight: 80 grams
- Power Source: Rechargeable NiCad battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 2.
5 years (depending on usage)
- One-year limited warranty
|Tired of searching for the medical supplies or equipment you require only to find them overpriced or out of stock? Need a great source for LumiViewÖ Portable Binocular Microscope, Spectacle Mount With Portable Battery Pack with low prices and fast shipping? At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. You can contact us anytime at 877-646-3300 or via our live chat widget on medicaldevicedepot.com. You can also join our mailing list here. |
We process your order and ship our products out as fast as possible, with expedited shipping also available for an additional cost. Sales tax will be charged on any orders shipping to the state of Maryland only. All other orders will be tax-free. Medical Device Depot offers financing options via LeaseStation for all credit types and new and established businesses. Want to know more? Check out our blog or find us on Facebook and Twitter for information, promotions and educational materials.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|We ordered Renaissance II mouthpieces from [another company], waited 2 weeks and got the wrong ones. I ordered from you and received the correct ones within 2 days. You are super!
We have received the spiro-machine and now started to use it. I can inform you that we are very happy with it, and it has been a pleasure to do business with you.