SureSigns VS3 Vital Signs Monitor - NBP, SpO2, TEMP, REC
$4,499.00Part Number: 863074
The Philips IntelliVue MP5 patient monitor provides a clear connection to your patients, delivering IntelliVue monitoring power and functionality in a compact, rugged housing to match the demands of a wide range of care environments in and out of the hospital.
This monitor offers advanced features such as an intuitive touchscreen with clinical measurements, crisp and clear display, and one-touch commands.
Features and Benefits
- Oral Temperature in just four seconds using Welch Allyn SureTemp.
- Large 8.4" color display is bright and easy to read.
- Sturdy handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- Designed for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Lithium ion battery and AC power cord clip.
- Fixed keys for quick access to main functions.
- Non-invasive blood pressure (NBP) includes manual, auto interval, custom interval programs and STAT modes.
- Integrated strip recorder for convenient documentation.
- HL7 data output via Ethernet connection.
- Alarm output to nurse call systems.
- MP5 Patient Monitor
- Adult antimicrombial NBP cuff
- Adult finger SpO2 sensor
- Oral/auxiliary temperature probe kit
- Temperature probe covers (one box)
- Recorder Paper (5 rolls)
- Set-Up Guide
- Quick Reference Cards
- User Training DVD
- Service Manual (on CD)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): W 26 cm(10.
2'), H 22 cm(8.6'), D14.5 cm (5.7')
- Weight: 3.1 kg (6.9 lbs), excluding optional recorder
- Screen: 20.3 cm (8.4') SVGA TFT-AM LCD
- NBP: Oscillometric using stepwise deflation pressure Adult/pediatric measurement range
- Systolic: 30-255 mmHG (4-34 kPa)
- Diastolic: 15-220 mmHg (2-29 kPa)
- Mean: 20-235 mmHg (2.
- BP Accuracy: +5 mmHg (.70 kPa)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: +2 bpm or +2% (whichever is greater)
- Neonatal Measurement Range:
- Systolic: 30-135 mmHg (4-18 kPa)
- Diastolic: 15-110 mmHg (2-14.
- Mean: 20-125 mmHg (2.7-16.7 kPa)
- Meets EN ISO 9919 standard
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: depends on sensor
(click for more)
|Finding a medical device supplier with SureSigns VS3 Vital Signs Monitor - NBP, SpO2, TEMP, REC in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
You can always visit the 'My Account / Order Status' link at the top right hand side of our site to view orders you have placed, change or cancel an unprocessed order, track your shipping and more.We accept all major credit cards and will charge you within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s). Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. Our site offers the highest level of security and encryption, backed by Volusion Secure Site SSL and Norton Secured by Verisign, so you can shop worry-free.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|While Netsurfing, I found Medical Device Depot was the easiest to do business with, with a seamless ordering process. The bonus - also the best pricing!
Excellent service. I received my bipolar cable and it works perfect. It is exactly what I want, works great. I appreciate making business with you.
|Other Items You Might Like:|