Ophthalmic Set With Streak Retinoscope, Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, Rechargeable Handle, And Hard Case
$919.00Manufacturer: Welch AllynPart Number: 18320
Note: This product has been discontinued. Click here to return to the Ophthalmoscopes page.
Patented coaxial optics, Halogen HPX' illumination, and 68 focusing lenses combine for premium quality.
- Halogen HPX' lamp provides light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view
- 18 aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, or slit aperture can be combined with red-free filter, polarizing filter, or unfiltered Halogen HPX illumination
- 68 lenses in single-diopter steps for precise resolution (+38 to -30)
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free operation
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses
5V Streak Retinoscope
|Finding the exact medical supplies you need for yourself or your patients can feel like a wild goose chase. Fortunately, you've found a great place for all yourneeds, including Ophthalmic Set With Streak Retinoscope, Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, Rechargeable Handle, And Hard Case. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. We pride ourselves on treating customers like the superstars they are and providing the most helpful and accurate information available. Call us anytime at 877-646-3300. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Looking to lease instead of buy? Most of our products offer a lease application right on the product page - you can conserve your working capital and get tax deductions for all your medical device needs. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|While Netsurfing, I found Medical Device Depot was the easiest to do business with, with a seamless ordering process. The bonus - also the best pricing!
We have received the spiro-machine and now started to use it. I can inform you that we are very happy with it, and it has been a pleasure to do business with you.