SureSigns VS3 Vital Signs Monitor - NBP, SpO2, TEMP
$3,994.00Part Number: 863073
The Philips IntelliVue MP5 patient monitor provides a clear connection to your patients, delivering IntelliVue monitoring power and functionality in a compact, rugged housing to match the demands of a wide range of care environments in and out of the hospital.
This monitor offers advanced features such as an intuitive touchscreen with clinical measurements, crisp and clear display, and one-touch commands.
Features and Benefits
- Oral Temperature in just four seconds using Welch Allyn SureTemp.
- Large 8.4" color display is bright and easy to read.
- Sturdy handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- Designed for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Lithium ion battery and AC power cord clip.
- Fixed keys for quick access to main functions.
- Non-invasive blood pressure (NBP) includes manual, auto interval, custom interval programs and STAT modes.
- Integrated strip recorder for convenient documentation.
- HL7 data output via Ethernet connection.
- Alarm output to nurse call systems.
- MP5 Patient Monitor
- Adult antimicrombial NBP cuff
- Adult finger SpO2 sensor
- Oral/auxiliary temperature probe kit
- Temperature probe covers (one box)
- Recorder Paper (5 rolls)
- Set-Up Guide
- Quick Reference Cards
- User Training DVD
- Service Manual (on CD)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): W 26 cm(10.
2'), H 22 cm(8.6'), D14.5 cm (5.7')
- Weight: 3.1 kg (6.9 lbs), excluding optional recorder
- Screen: 20.3 cm (8.4') SVGA TFT-AM LCD
- NBP: Oscillometric using stepwise deflation pressure Adult/pediatric measurement range
- Systolic: 30-255 mmHG (4-34 kPa)
- Diastolic: 15-220 mmHg (2-29 kPa)
- Mean: 20-235 mmHg (2.
- BP Accuracy: +5 mmHg (.70 kPa)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: +2 bpm or +2% (whichever is greater)
- Neonatal Measurement Range:
- Systolic: 30-135 mmHg (4-18 kPa)
- Diastolic: 15-110 mmHg (2-14.
- Mean: 20-125 mmHg (2.7-16.7 kPa)
- Meets EN ISO 9919 standard
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: depends on sensor
(click for more)
|Finding a medical device supplier with SureSigns VS3 Vital Signs Monitor - NBP, SpO2, TEMP in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. With over 15 years experience in medical equipment sales, Medical Device Depot gets you the best service and the best pricing available. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
Unless specified, shipping charges are added to each order at checkout, based on the specific items. Expedited shipping is available at an additional charge. We accept all major credit cards and will charge you within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s). Can't commit to buying right now? Leasing is currently available for all products - click here for more information. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|The ECG machine arrived safe and sound. I personally opened the package, read the instructions, connected the wires and leads and tested it on our leanest office staff person. It worked without a flaw. Thank You for the additional discount.
We have received the spiro-machine and now started to use it. I can inform you that we are very happy with it, and it has been a pleasure to do business with you.
|Other Items You Might Like:|