SureSigns VS3 Vital Signs Monitor - NBP, SpO2, REC
$4,128.00Part Number: 863072
The Philips IntelliVue MP5 patient monitor provides a clear connection to your patients, delivering IntelliVue monitoring power and functionality in a compact, rugged housing to match the demands of a wide range of care environments in and out of the hospital.
This monitor offers advanced features such as an intuitive touchscreen with clinical measurements, crisp and clear display, and one-touch commands.
Features and Benefits
- Oral Temperature in just four seconds using Welch Allyn SureTemp.
- Large 8.4" color display is bright and easy to read.
- Sturdy handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- Designed for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Lithium ion battery and AC power cord clip.
- Fixed keys for quick access to main functions.
- Non-invasive blood pressure (NBP) includes manual, auto interval, custom interval programs and STAT modes.
- Integrated strip recorder for convenient documentation.
- HL7 data output via Ethernet connection.
- Alarm output to nurse call systems.
- MP5 Patient Monitor
- Adult antimicrombial NBP cuff
- Adult finger SpO2 sensor
- Oral/auxiliary temperature probe kit
- Temperature probe covers (one box)
- Recorder Paper (5 rolls)
- Set-Up Guide
- Quick Reference Cards
- User Training DVD
- Service Manual (on CD)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): W 26 cm(10.
2'), H 22 cm(8.6'), D14.5 cm (5.7')
- Weight: 3.1 kg (6.9 lbs), excluding optional recorder
- Screen: 20.3 cm (8.4') SVGA TFT-AM LCD
- NBP: Oscillometric using stepwise deflation pressure Adult/pediatric measurement range
- Systolic: 30-255 mmHG (4-34 kPa)
- Diastolic: 15-220 mmHg (2-29 kPa)
- Mean: 20-235 mmHg (2.
- BP Accuracy: +5 mmHg (.70 kPa)
- Pulse Rate Accuracy: +2 bpm or +2% (whichever is greater)
- Neonatal Measurement Range:
- Systolic: 30-135 mmHg (4-18 kPa)
- Diastolic: 15-110 mmHg (2-14.
- Mean: 20-125 mmHg (2.7-16.7 kPa)
- Meets EN ISO 9919 standard
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Accuracy: depends on sensor
(click for more)
|Are you looking for the best website to buy a SureSigns VS3 Vital Signs Monitor - NBP, SpO2, REC? Then you have found exactly what you you need right here at Medical Device Depot! Medical Device Depot is the premier source that will be the most responsive to your needs and the most beneficial to your company. Our experienced customer service representatives will be happy to provide you with valuable advice regarding products relevant to your practice. |
For specific information about when an item will ship, refer to the item's page for availability and track your order via the 'my account / order status' link once your purchase has been made. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you and if there is a problem with your payment, we will contact you. Consider our lease program and get low monthly payments as well as possible tax deductions for leased equipment. This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|We ordered Renaissance II mouthpieces from [another company], waited 2 weeks and got the wrong ones. I ordered from you and received the correct ones within 2 days. You are super!
Excellent service. I received my bipolar cable and it works perfect. It is exactly what I want, works great. I appreciate making business with you.
|Other Items You Might Like:|