Ophthalmic Set With Streak Retinoscope, AutoStep Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, Lithium Ion Handle And Hard Case
$768.81Manufacturer: Welch AllynPart Number: 18330-SM
Note: This product has been discontinued. Click here to return to the Ophthalmoscopes page.
Patented coaxial optics, Halogen HPX' illumination, and 68 focusing lenses combine for premium quality.
- Halogen HPX' lamp provides light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view
- 18 aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, or slit aperture can be combined with red-free filter, polarizing filter, or unfiltered Halogen HPX illumination
- 68 lenses in single-diopter steps for precise resolution (+38 to -30)
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free operation
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses
5V Streak Retinoscope
|Finding a medical device supplier with Ophthalmic Set With Streak Retinoscope, AutoStep Coaxial Ophthalmoscope, Lithium Ion Handle And Hard Case in stock isn't always easy - you need a experienced company with a high level of both knowledge and service. At Medical Device Depot, we offer quality medical equipment for physicians and health care professionals at the lowest possible cost. Our professional service agents can also answer any questions and address any concerns you may have so you can order exactly what you need, hassle-free. |
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases and offer both lightning-fast shipping and a 30 day customer satisfaction guarantee. We accept all major credit cards and will charge you within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s). Our leasing optionsmean you can even get the equipment and supplies you need with a low upfront acquisition cost. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases and accessible only by those professionals with rights to the server.
|What Our Customers are Saying:|
|Just a quick note to tell you that you and your company ROCK! I received the items this morning and everyone is very pleased to have them J
I will be doing business with you again in 2010!
I am very satisfied with the Welch Allyn equipment that I purchased along with the service that I received.
Dr. Michel, Excel Medical Center